|
posted : Friday, 17 February 2012
title : Thirty Four Percent
I'm in prison. There's no purpose to anything anymore. I've fallen back in. I'm so tired of this routine of life, wake up, see the same people, do the same things, limbo. Why be friends, when they're just going to forget you anyway? What's the purpose of everything? I can answer the first one, in that it's the joy while being friends that make it all worth it, but this ache in my chest says otherwise. I'm lonely, I'm tired, I'm hopeless, and as they say, a man can last a week without food, three days without water, a minute without oxygen, but barely a second without hope. The pain has buried itself so well within me that it's become physical, and honestly, what's the point of fighting, WHAT am I fighting for? I don't see how any single person can not survive without me, upset maybe, but they'd probably get over it and be happy again in their own lives. I'm not even upset at the thought of being forgotten and pushed away anymore, it's just a "oh, just another person. I don't blame you." I need someone to sit me down and slap me to reality and wake me up and tell me what I mean, what the hell I'm doing here for, cos if it were me, I just don't see the difference I make anymore, I'm just another stranger, another passerby, another unknown who doesn't make a difference. I'm in limbo. It's crazy. I want to cry but I can't. I want to sleep all day but the sun always rises, time always passes. What's the point anymore.
|