|
posted : Saturday, 18 February 2012
title : Tempest
"This is the last call, for anyone who gives a damn at all" -Last Call, Hedley
I am thankful. The world is the dangerous place. It is cold and unforgiving, brutal yet silent. I am a soldier fighting for my life, tormented and ripped open by the invisible hands of death. My demons, these demons hunt by dark, in a lonely world like this, they are powerful and invasive. I pull myself up each day to fight, sometimes I am able to ward them off, sometimes I am caught off guard and they clasp me with their iron grasp, sharp and probing, the more I writhe the deeper it cuts, I become shredded. Until at the end of the day I am released, a limp, bloody body, lifeless by the heart but kept alive to play in their twisted mind games. Then there's you. Somehow by the will of God you heard my soft pleas for release, you found me. We've both been trapped in this world for too long, but at least now we've got the warmth of each other. You hold me down, you protect me as I heal, you make sure in strong enough before I stand. I'm so thankful for you being in my life, I'd be a goner without you. I love you Sabrina, thank you. |