The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Sunday, 19 February 2012
title : On The Moon
I'm just lying on the sofa at work now, it's break and I'm taking my nice hour to rest before going out to eat later. Unfortunately I'm not as short as ahwei so lying on the sofa not so comfy but hey, at least get to rest!

Sabby Sabby Sabby how can you be so surprised at one guy after another liking you. It's pretty much obvious ever since I knew you that you're gonna be a popular choice in JC. You recently broke up, you're hot, you're pretty, you can sing AND dance, you're not afraid to show it, you're friendly to guys even when you think they like you, you hang out with guys a lot, and you've got that whole popular cheerleader thing down. It's pretty obvious even if you chose to be a loser in JC, wait wait what, that's not even an option! And -no mengzhi you do NOT want to touch me O_O- well, your personality is very attractive. Let's face it, we both somehow manage to charm and impress even if we're not trying.

And come on, at least you've got all the good looking ones falling for you, Daniel sebastian quite hot what right? Okay forget this I have another situation at hand. Shit man.

SP letter is in and it's painful to say but I didn't get into architecture. I don't have a school. What the hell am I doing with my life? I can't go back to JC because they've started lessons and I'm definitely not good enough to catch up on weeks worth of lessons. I'm afraid if I go for another course I won't be any good at it and I won't get into a university. I have no talent to get me through life. Maybe all this, all this shit is all wrong, all my decisions are wrong, maybe i'm just not cut out for this, I'm honestly lost. I have no direction now, nothing to fall back on, and I'm just spiralling down into a being nothing. Sabby, you say you'd bet your life on me being something in life? Really? If you could see me now, I have no where to go, what are the chances I'd be something at all? And everyone had such high expectations of me. I don't want to grow up a screwed up person. I have so much to give, yet I don't have the chance. I'm so wrong.