The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, 3 February 2012
title : Nothing More Than A Little Boy Inside
Barely started dinner and I lost my appetite. So it ended, just like that? With just a 'don't reply I bathing'? That's sudden.. But I supposed she's been nagged at for a while now to go bathe. I don't even want to talk about how I feel. I'm so ashamed to feel like this, to make her feel so bad, it's really not her fault it makes me sick to the stomach. She doesn't have to be sorry, she did nothing wrong, she's been so patient with me and so understanding, the least I should do is thank her, not make her feel any worse. I think she's sick of my attitude for tonight, but I really have been giving her shit la, but I'd rather tell her how I feel than lie about it, and I guess it's better to work this out than avoid it. I want to share a night with her so badly, just me and her, no handphones. Forget it I can't eat anymore I'll eat later maybe. Sabby if you read this, please just know even if I'm sick and worn and torn apart, I'll always be here praying that you find a reason to come back to me and just be all mine.