The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, 24 February 2012
title : Not Just You.
Today was a pretty good day discounting my feelings now, it's still a relatively good day compared to my other ones. Had work with sandra and jiahui in the morning but most of the time I was doing island so hardly talked to anyone. Naz seemed pretty good mood today dunno why I think he's somehow really nice to me. Or maybe he just hates the guts out of mengzhi and jiahui.

Three o'clock came soon enough and then I flew over to bishan and hey JUST NICE ling ckm and gek were walking pass the mrt! It was freaking awesome FREAKING AWESOME to talk to them all after so long, they never changed much though ling's more camwhore, ckm more scandalous and gek more involved. Talked about random stuff and gek's upcoming bday and just shallow things about school, and it just felt so damn good cos I didn't feel left out at all. It's like even when they're talking about school it's about people I know and stuff in general and it doesn't just delve on and on. Us being the retarded people we are we decided enthusiastically to do the children thing where you squeeze out this sticky paint onto this metal plate then they heat it for you to become a rubbery piece. It was meant to be gek's present hahahah cos her bday coming up mah but since she chipped in 1 buck plus, we'll treat her 1buck plus to fruits or something hahah. So wah just imagine all these four people sitting in little chairs hunched over a small table all of us coloring at once! Turned out quite nice I think, got swirly patterns one. Then by that time teo and claud still haven't arrived so we decided to find somewhere to eat first and after a long long time walking around and around, we settled for pastamania since they got 30% off for students. After a while jiaxing joined us (ditched her OG for me thank you thank you!) and we all just sat there talking, playing black sheep white sheep and stuff and FINALLY after ages the two arrived. Always damn slow this two aunties. Claud brought for me her HH shirt so I changed into that and hrmm I think I look quite hot in it hahah okay anyway we all just lazed about somemore and decided to dapao food for val who was rushing from HQ. it was damn fun la the whole thing everyone was retarded as usual and it was just like good times back. So then we walked back to RI and decided hmm where to go ah, so we walk down down down suddenly...eh? Isn't that part b with a bunch of rg girls? -happily gonna say HI PART B- suddenly this squirming running thing came along -shit what's Geyu doing here-. All of us same expression in the end we just went to talk to part b. We went to canteen for a while, ran into HH girls praccing, met Amirah after a long long time and hey, even though now we all separated ready, when we're together we're still one big family!(: there was this crazy moment when ling wanted me to hold val's pasta which was spilling but I didn't want to so she chased me around the place hahah oh man I missed those crazy times. Then val finally trudged in and we all stood one circle around her staring at her eat chanting "EAT EAT EAT EAT" to make her eat faster.

Sabby closes my eyes really nicely by the way, heheh.

On the way back up ran into Symone and Jermaine stupid girl say she talk to me until now still never kns. But still walao when she dance her swag ah, sharp as ever. Pro sia. Sabby damn win sia, dance until bra strap can drop hahah gotta love her, but my seat too far la can't see the details, I know her bodywaves are damn nice one but I was too far to really see. All the perfs are good la, whoohoo WB FTW MAN! Damn cute can their performance damn awesome. At intermission i suffered this whole abseiling down the steps and there were so many girls wearing skirts sitting there I had no idea how many skirts I stepped on by accident hahah. Finally made it down to hanzhen and moi and Dana! Haven't spoken to my cousin for damn long and she finally agreed to go out with me and my other cousin sometime next week! Hell yeah! Hahah moi ah moi though she doesn't want to admit it, I know she misses me la, keep calling me, see me first thing hug me, refuse to let me move away, then want me sit close to her somemore haiyo! Yeah well, classmates for 4 years la hahah. Anyway after that I tried my best to go back up and wound up sitting on the steps in front of Sabby and friend..

The ground should have swallowed me up right there for a good ten minutes. Oh my god i've never in my LIFE heard such screaming. The friend even TALKS like that. It's like -someone appears- shoot shoot shoot don't.. -AHHHHHHHHH!!!!- and I thought I was deaf hahah! But after a while in the end I shifted in front of Sabby, which was way better esp since the perf was over, but soon after they had to go...so I sat there alone for the rest of the performance while this asshole in front of me blocks my view. Felt like leaving then but stupid hanzhen left without telling me and I wanted to wait for Sabby so I just sat there awkwardly. Let's skip that. After the perf I met a few other people then walked down to j8, sat down for a while by myself, then after receiving confirmation that Sabby was dinnering with her dancers, I headed for my workplace and hey, they were still cleaning up.....and they had stereos turned up in the kitchen + the kitchen floor was wet + lights off + sandra me iqbal ahwei were free = PARTY IN THE KITCHEN!!!~ awesome sia. Wanted to go out for dinner but it was pretty late by then, scared no bus. On the way to the busstop chinawoman was being really creepy saying she was gonna slowly touch me O_O hahahah.

Good day today, good day.