|
posted : Sunday, 5 February 2012
title : No Shit
I'm so freaking stressed right now I don't even want to get up to go to work. So many things to do, so little time and I can't even confirm stuff yet. Shit. The rest are at their first day of school today, hanzhen's in an awesome class with Mae Dana Jingwen Celeste, if I were in rj I'd be in that class too hmm. Sabby's class, not much people I seem to know, but I'm sure she'll fit in la, she always does. Why am I always the idiot who chooses to take the alternate more difficult path? Why why WHY. I could be breezing my way with friends in rj right now but nooo I HAD to choose to do something different. What the hell. It's like I love making life miserable for myself every time. I'm always that idiot who wanders off some strange path. The other thing isn't helping either, work is taking up so much time I can't help thinking it just won't work and I'd have to resort to other stuff and there's just so much to do and there's not even anything solid in my mind yet cos I can't confirm anything and I know I should confirm it soon but would it spoil it or not I'm not sure and still have the other thing and what to do and school confirmation and god knows if I don't get in I'll be a school drop out and gahhhh SHIT man knock me out cold already!
"Two more years and you'll be done with school and I'll be making history like I do" yeah right. |