The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Monday, 20 February 2012
title : Ladders and Chains, Climbing Bounded
It's been 1 hour 40 mins and you still have not replied. I'm starting to wonder if I should send you a text, but I'm scared your phone is with your mom. Please don't stay up too late, go to sleep, rest your worries away, I'll be here should you awake into the night.

-------3.48am------
It's almost 4am now, dear God I hope you're asleep and you'll feel alright when you wake up. I'm so tired now but it's alright, I don't want you to wake up to an empty space. I love you.

-------- 4.57am ----------
Just about one and a half hours until you probably wake up, I checked this from the good morning message you sent me yesterday. I wonder if there would even be one today. I wonder how you feel about leaving me hanging here the whole night.

--------6.18am--------
Sabby I love you I'm so sorry if I said the wrong things please come back to me.