|
posted : Wednesday, 8 February 2012
title : BASTARD.
Irritated like shit. Cos i'm tired. I can't play cos battery is dying so I'm resorting to this. I think Sabby's asleep dunno what happen to hanzhen I think she dunno how to use her phone still and my eyes are freakin ass screwed. I hate how much ming Han is like me, character wise. Lanjiao ah he like the better looking replacement of me kanasai. Those kind of won't back down from a dare, player kind of person, shit man, still like Sabby summore, I know Sabby's faithful la but if he's really like me then he play same way as me then Sabby's really going to have a good time with him then I won't be one of a kind anymore would I? Miss me then can just go hang out with him no way man shit what is this! I'm willing to bet he hates the shit out of me too but I don't really give a flaunting foot. This kind of people will go damn extreme one, even if the person don't like him back also will try and try to impress one. Look at me la, no chance already but Jermaine's bday last time still can make her cry one wahshit man time to step up the game. That's why I get so stressed out over presents and stuff, its not to make her stress out over mine or anything, it's because some people are gonna be trying so freaking damn hard to impress her and I can't, canNOT fall short. I know I should trust Sabby to still love me even if I'm not as good, but I'm not at that stage yet, I'm still trying my hardest to be best, and stay there. It'd be so much easier if I was good at something, but I guess it's more romantic if I'm not a pro yet I try? ....okay maybe not. Someone slap me now.
|