The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, 7 January 2012
title : When The Rain Falls Down


PART CS ANSWER YOUR PHONES!! seriously sia once Chiu Yuhua never answer means the rest all no hope ready, besides, why you never answer!? Ask me where the ta tou is then never answer fine lor your lion dance no ta tou! But quite cool la this year got what, waterfall, but got part b lion, NOT COOL MAN!! (I think our drunk lions are cooler ahem) but yeap this year cny see how la(:


This morning, my mood was: I'm in trouble, confused, shocked, disbelief, then totally noooo I don't wanna think about this until it's confirmed D: okay, honestly, when I read her blogpost, after a while of not understanding anything, I thought, same warning signs...happened before...going down the same route... Has she stopped loving me? Has it worn off, and she doesn't want to make the same mistake of dragging it on in pretence for so long till it gets really hard to stop? But why?is that what the whole talk is about, to somehow try to salvage something up? But, but we were fine last night, it wouldn't happen so fast over something so sudden, right? All the questions and replies spilling over my mind like a double ended waterfall, so exhausted by just thinking, I practically had to drag myself out of bed to shower and even then I took ages cos I was, still thinking.


Hours never seemed to pass slower.