|
posted : Tuesday, 3 January 2012
title : Try Harder
Sometimes, i really don't understand. I don't understand how i can possibly sleep with my back in a strained position, and light blaring into my eyes. I purposely put myself in this position because its near impossible to sleep like that for me; but it happens anyway.
I know she really hates that i fall asleep on her but tries to accept it cos i really do try to stay awake. and i think that's by far one of the sweetest things someone has done for me when i make a mistake. she appreciates my effort. but i can't keep doing this to her, its so unfair to her when i'm the one who should be punished. she's my girlfriend, MY responsibility. she's my top priority, if she suddenly picks up the phone and yells at me then i deserve every single hit. For disappointing her when she's the best of my everything, she's sacrificed so much for me, i can do this one thing for her. i must. try harder. what the hell have i been doing. |