The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Wednesday, 11 January 2012
title : Oddly Familiar


It's weird how mae and hz are both not replying my sms. Hanzhen can expect la sometimes she never reply me one, but mae is like a giveaway, cos usually always replies. So I take this to mean that they feel it more appropriate to talk to me another time, most likely when all three of us are together.


But they're right. It used to be me hanzhen mae together, Sabby and Xinyi together. Now it's become mae and hz, Xinyi and someone else, me and Sabby. I know the two of us wanna be together, but I'm sure it's perfectly fine if we went around like last time, just, tighter as a group. We don't necessarily have to be the ones that make things kinda awkward, we could be the ones pulling everyone together, like the people I'm closer to and the ones sabby's closer too. Time is a really big issue too, sabby and I hardly have any time to meet each other, so whatever amount of time we meet up as a group becomes whatever amount of time we get to meet up as a couple. So as much as we try to control, sometimes we can't help wanting to be just, together. But then again, they're my friends and god knows i would never want them to feel awkward around me. Even if I changed, I don't want them to suffer cos of it.


And well sabrina, I'm gonna sleep soon, damn soon, can't help it this morning I couldn't get out of bed until my mom started swearing at me -.- take care of yourself while i'm asleep okay? Pretend i'm right there, curled up asleep with my head on your lap and I'm just lying there as you use the com.


Holy shit when I said I was falling asleep soon I didn't mean so soon! Sigh. I love you sabby, words aren't enough. You're really that light that brightens up my world, that torch that I can fight with, that flame that gives me strength to keep me going. When you see this tomorrow morning, I just want you to look in the mirror and smile, smile for me and myself and everyone out there who has had the priviledge of meeting you, smile at that brilliance smiling back at you in the mirror and know that she's beautiful inside and out. Because my dearest Sabby, you are. I'm so proud to be able to call you my girlfriend. I love you sabby, so damn much.


And now you're asleep and I shall crawl back with you under the covers, wrap my arms around you and protect my light(: