|
posted : Monday, 23 January 2012
title : Killer Black Lemurs
I sincerely sincerely hope today's work won't be like yesterday's. Okay well on the good side, I don't really care about the scoldings by customers or whatever shit, and time does really pass by faster when you're rushing like a mad cow all the time, like come on la we had NO TIME to just stand there a bit, we were constantly on the move and had something to do all the time whether it's taking orders or shifting tables or getting soup and stuff. We obviously didn't plan on there being so many people yesterday, definitely must've hit the target. On the other hand, since we thought there's only gonna be so few people, there were only 3 of us on the floor, myself, siti, and Nazera. Nazera's supposed to be doing bar with ayu but hell if she's not with us then siao sia 2 people taking care full house! Occasionally we had help from Paul too but for most of the time he was in the kitchen. It was freakin ass crazy la it was like gym leh sweat so much in aircon place! So for most of the time our clearing tables was damned lag because so many orders and food delivery and whatshit.
Not to mention that our runner was totally, quote kang yong, "100% NOT THERE". Okay come on la he work there longer than us any of us ready, except Nazera, she's from peiling's batch. And half the time I didn't know what the hell he was doing, okay a runner's job is to deliver kbox orders, wipe the plates and cutleries and deliver them to each individual station, make sure there's enough cutlery, and deliver food if there's too much on the counter ready, ie the rest of us are just too damned busy. Okay sure, I saw him wiping the cutleries dry at runner's station....but then when I come back 10-15 mins later I see him STILL wiping cutlery O_O and I know for one thing that it can't be new cutlery since the dishwasher will on deposit them into the basket that he was using. Fine, wipe then wipe la since he like to wipe so much, but that's it sia, he wipe then never put at out stations so in the end we were running low on cutlery (morning got a lot thank god) and the plate drawers were EMPTY. means the guests won't have plates and thus no cutlery la! And guess what, when either of us goes and asks him for stuff, he just looks at us and walks off without saying anything! Quote Nazera "talking to him is like talking to a wall!" seriously man, he doesn't respond AT ALL, he just waddles (yes he does that too) to and fro at his runner's station. Well at least he takes the kbox deliveries up. After either me or Paul packs them up for him-.- kanasai. Btw sandra and ayu and I are planning by around feb or march, we'll go into kitchen to be kitchen staff, cos by then the new staff will be trained ready. I still haven't seen the new girls yet, all I know is that chein ling is pei ling's friend. Back to the runner, shit is sound like such a complainbitch but seriously la, I'm not a very patient person when it comes down to work. Oh right, FINALLY, after EVERYONE's gone, after I have SWEPT AND MOPPED AND CLEANED THE ENTIRE PLACE UP, he comes up and waddles all over my clean floor leaving dirty black prints everywhere, next morning if floor dirty who kana? Me. He goes in once, I mop up after him. Twice, thrice. I ask him if he's gonna go in anymore, he laughs and mumbles something and waddles out. I mop up. He comes back. God. I think Sabby and I are starting to realise the presence of that invisible bond between our hearts more clearly now. It's like, that day when I was feeling super lonely while Sabby's phone was dead, though she never texted me for only two hours, she was desperate in trying to reach me. And yesterday, even after telling Sabby that I was gonna sleep while she goes to shower, I just felt like, no I shouldn't sleep yet there's something wrong with this, so I set an alarm for about 40 mins so if I was lucky, I'd catch her to talk to her for a bit. As it turns out, she was really upset last night. Because due to our secret relationship, no one really knows we're attached so for her, well these two guys from her church who started talking to her, turns out they like her, and she had to reject them, and she felt pretty bad for it. There'd nothing surprising about the guys liking her to me, I mean, the main reason that guys don't like their girlfriends to have sudden guy friends who are out of their friendship circle, is because one, the only reason a guy would suddenly start talking to a girl is if he found her attractive to begin with, and the more he observes the more attractive she gets. And two, if it's out of our friendship circle, we can't judge them or weigh their threat. So yeah it's just like that, other than that, we're cool with it. Of course I won't start a fight unnecessarily la, but I do have contacts who are ex-convicts for beating people up. Just saying. I sound like I'm threatening people, nope nope chill people chillll I'm not out to attack people hahah(: On my side though, I honestly think sandra likes me. For one, she likes to touch me, and only me. Maybe she might feel really comfortable around me or something, but she really likes to pull me around by my arm or wrap her arm around mine or something. And yesterday, both of us were standing over the counter watching Nazera do bar stuff, then she suddenly put her arm around me. Twice. Of course I moved away la, but next thing I knew, she told me "I'm really happy when you're around leh! You never notice meh, when you come I'm suddenly so happy and crazy!" okay okay dude, normal people don't randomly say these kind of things. Which brings me to my second point that she likes to say these stuff, like sometimes at the greeter stand then we'll randomly start singing the songs playing, then one day she just said "I think our voices very matching leh" I swear my face became O_O right there and then. Another time I mentioned something like a lot of the people at our place are attached, suddenly, I mean suddenly, she's like "I'm single!" and yeah I was pretty much dumbfouded too. And next thing is, she wants to do everything with me, whether it's eating, watching stuff, standing at the greeter's stand, everything, she wants me to be there. Maybe she's not intentionally flirting, I mean she knows that Sabby's my girlfriend, and most people won't flirt with people who're already attached...right? Alright shall end here since I almost reached my workplace. I'm looking forward to thurs and fri though, oh and Saturday!(: hell yeah that sounds good, here's a shoutout to sabby, I love you!(: |