The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, 14 January 2012
title : Just So You Know


Today's work was okay, mostly cos xavier wasn't around seriously I swear things go alot smoother without him nagging around at us. I did opening today then to my surprise while I was labelling the chilli sauce suddenly sandra boo-ed me from behind I thought wah I work until 12 ready sia but turns out her work starts at 11 O_O but hey at least got someone to talk to la. Turns out yesterday some kid at table 31 puked..and she and yiheng had to clean it up, SHIT MAN sucks to be them. Anyway next surprise, suddenly Peiling appeared...IN UNIFORM. dunno why suddenly she working today but hey Peiling = food so noone's complaining man, she brought chocolates and gummy sweets today THANK YOU and she bought fish and chips (which she obviously couldn't finish) so I got half her meal heheh. Downside though, she's sick, fever on and off and flu. ... Maybe I'll get sick, it's been some time since I kana flu.. Nahh hope not. She was telling us about how her school got a lot of funny people..like some girl who five timed a guy, within 3 years got 18 exes walao siao sia! Naz was being bitchy today he damn moodswing sia he, then Nazera was being obscene -.- , Sandra was trying to write with her left hand, I was trollololing, Kia kwee was being irritated by me hahah. Ayu should seriously stop touching me man. Okay I know she's the very contact kind la she touches everyone, but I'm getting quite creeped out by it man, no, hand touching and an overhyped character is just.... O_O


Moving on, work soon ended and I went off to meet Sabby(: thought she was gonna end ready so I didn't stop by marsiling but turns out she took some time so I could've, nevermind la next time I treat you okay? Went to our usual spot at the lift landing near the carpark and seriously there's been getting more and more people there! We ate a nice big macs lunch and I was eating, eating slowly then I suddenly realised omg Sabby gonna finish first! And stuffed my mouth with the last bite hahah I dunno why sia like race liddat. My throat feels slightly sore now.


Anyway yeah then she was saying how minghan was really nice cos he stayed up when I fell asleep..then I started feeling bad for falling asleep. I mean okay la initially I felt okay about it cos I really was tired and I didn't receive Sabby's SMS for a while, then when she brought it up I suddenly thought, hey, that shouldve been me staying up with her! Then it got to the point that minghan could end up liking Sabby, and I really don't see why not I mean Sabby has that "I know I'm hot" thing going on about her that really just works on most guys, she talks about her body and attributes quite freely compared to most people I know, not in a slutty way la of course, like the "I want bigger boobs" kinda way, I mean that's okay la but hm if kana the wrong kind of guy he'll think you're damn comfortable with him ready. And she's pretty generous with her idea of people being hot and sexy too. And if it were me, having a girl say I'm hot even in a friendly way is pretty suggestive to me, but then maybe it's just me la. And plus I know he's a flirt, and a not bad looking flirt too. I'm not saying that Sabby will like him la cos she told me she won't and I believe her, but hey I don't especially appreciate good looking guys flirting with my girlfriend all day long especially if my girlfriend thinks he's a nice guy. Let's just say if he was a good flirt, he'll know how to put things to his advantage to at least make her notice him. I just..wanna stay in first place yaknow? But well I have to work for that too.. I know sabby says she won't talk to him if I don't want her to, but I'm not so restrictive la, i trust she'll do what's right so if it's just my insecurity then it's me who has to deal with it, not her la. She's my girlfriend, I respect her choices and I know she won't do anything stupid la so I can deal with it unless the guy goes out of hand, which I don't think he will, he seems decent enough.


I must say I've been all over Sabby a lot today, a bit despo if you ask me hahah but oh well I just can't keep my hands off that girl can I? Hahah. There were quite a few times that I thought I could kiss her but either I got nervous, she got nervous or my neck isn't some sort of stretchy pullable spring so i couldn't reach (this happens alot O_O) and it came to the point where she was pressed up on me and I was gonna go for it and then she suddenly walked off to see if the coast is clear. And I'm like... Almost. But then she came back, and we pressed our lips to each other, it's like finally reunited, and god it was so..soft. So gently, subtle movements, nothing rushed or fierce like we usually do, it was so softly rhythmic, fine light strokes, and for a moment there we just slowed down, and sighed. It was so short, yet the effect was so lasting, the sweet tinge of her soft lips pressed up and gently kneading against mine, once in a while her tongue slipping in, not roughly this time, it's just, a slip. A small shot of sweet sin. It was like ecstasy, I was drunk off her kiss. It was finetuned magic at work, making us taste of simple sweetness. The softest of kisses, left us light and lost in the high.


Before that hahah, sabby had to change her from her jeans to her black pants, damn funny oh man I kept watch on the door while she was changing and keeping watch on the lift, then I was thinking the whole time, what IF, someone suddenly came along, i mean yeah sure we're keeping watch on the door but if someone suddenly decides to walk in not like we can stop them right! Hahah imagine the awkwardness~ hahahah! Anyway, I think sabby's a wonderful girlfriend, she may be my first, but I think I wouldn't need a taste of anything else to know that she's amazing. She really means it when she says she'll always be there for me, and I really do trust her. I feel happy whenever I hold her hand and I still get that little excitement when she leans against me or holds me close. I really feel her love and that she'll never want me to feel hurt or upset, she makes sure I'm okay and makes sure I really do understand why she does certain things so I wouldn't misinterpret. Now I'm actually excited about getting a chest reconstruction surgery..or a full body surgery afterwards. God i'm so scared about it, and I'm pretty sure I'm underestimating the pain, but I want to do it.


Funny how this post gets posted before the one about yesterday hahah, it's in my drafts now.
Sweet and low little girl, hold me down(: