|
posted : Tuesday, 24 January 2012
title : Half Of My Heart
So. Goddamn. Tired. Work today was cool in a way that I learnt plenty of new stuff. I learnt the mudpie recipe which I'm planning to try out at home, the choc milkshake and vanilla milkshake and sweet alabama I already know la but I don't have the ice blender, mudpie I've yet to try out. I did bar for a while, which meant I did drinks! Not so complicated ones though just juices and mocktails cos for some reason customers today all order that only cos of the promo. Anddd I learnt cashiering, like how to handle credit cards and stuff. So it was pretty cool la now I feel like a more useful person cos I can do full fronthouse ready, serve, bar and cashier. On the other hand though, today sucked big time too, because I was the ONLY one closing island and main station wtf second day of cny leh got all the crazy shit customers in bug groups all dirty as hell one these people! Especially those with kids, kanasai throw rice on the ground, then the parents step, then they cry, headache sia then the parents can smile at us as if wailing children are the adorablest things I can see while i'm literally running from station to station rushing stuff like mad. Thank god island closed early though cos Paul took last order at 9.15, so I could clear up the whole place first, sanitize and clear sidestation before main station started emptying out. Today I seriously heck ready sia. Dunno how many times I pour hot soup over my hands la, flame over my fingers, whatever shit all don't care ready. Cos of the rush. Seriously run back and forth for like 1h plus cleaning up stuff then when I'm finally okay with island, main station needa close, THEN sweep and mop both stations. By the time I was done, heck ah I just sprawled over the floor in the middle of island and main station like some crazy person. Turns out sabby's at the movies...and she still is what kind of movie so long sia?! Tomorrow I'm gonna watch movie with platoonmates hell yeah Sabby's turn to miss me hahahah oh wait no she got visiting I think why don't I have visiting then can unsian everything! We watching we not naughty tomorrow, such a typical us movie hahahah but I'm really happy to go meet them(: oh yeah sabby, that girl's gonna be filthy rich man with her angbao money! I just got 200 bucks from my uncle too hurhur so with my pay this month, hey we're both gonna be rich this month! So tired. Sigh.
|