The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Thursday, 5 January 2012
title : Five AM


This is the part where I know there's something wrong. There's just something about falling asleep just now that made me not blame myself too hard. Sure I'm not happy about falling asleep on my girlfriend, but tonight, it's different.


After all, NO ONE could possibly fall asleep while halfway eating, and blogging on their phone with brightness turned to maximum. Unless there's something wrong. And tonight I think figured, that while my mind is awake and working, my body can't take it anymore, it's just so tired that it auto-shuts down at any signs of possible rest. After all this time, I think sabby's right, I'm tired. My feet are now hardened and chapped, ive lost weight,and my legs ache whenever i start walking and they arent used to it yet. I'm really tired.


Sabby I'm glad I have you to take care of me now. I'm sorry I keep falling asleep on you, but I think now I know why. I'm glad I still have you to be there with me in my dreams and I hope I'm there for you in yours too. I love you a lot sabby, and a lot just doesn't cut it enough. You're the best girlfriend any guy could ask for and I'm so damn glad you're mine. Goodnight, sweetheart. I love you.