|
posted : Monday, 12 December 2011
title : Turn on, twist, blow
Had my first flaming at work today(: hm i forgot to test the blowtorch before sending off the order so when it jammed I kinda panicked but my manager helped me twist the knob then after that the flaming itself was okay, I expected the platter to be much heavier actually thank go it wasn't! The rice itself ended up a bit chaotah cos of my angle la but other than that it went pretty well, and HEY IT WAS HELL FUN HAHAHAH! I was in charge of island today, okay more of I'm the only person at the island-.- and first customer sitting there, wah shit why this customer smell so familiar one oh shit Peiling what the hell are you doing here?! Then after she and her friend left, by the way her friend looks freaking familiar i think her friend thinks I'm weird for staring but really really familiar not sure who though, anyway after they left the place was relatively empty. Until dinner. Wahpiang then suddenly HORDES of people came in and soon enough I was rushing orders and errands for TWELVE bloody tables. Okay la most were nice but this particular table ah, 7 people one, walao damn irritating sia keep asking for water la, ketchup la, tartar sauce la, order la, chilli la and all one at a time summore! Wahpiang irritated sia and they stay for super long summore take up so much space-.- it was like chaos sia, take orders, clear tables and send dishes to runner's station, wipe and set up tables, give condiments, walao I was sweating in aircon sia. My shirt la at least. Anyway, new people at work today! Kaixiang's friends, 2 guys and a girl. First one is Kang Yong, quite short, nerdy looking like a skinnier baiyu, quite quiet cos maybe his first day. I haven't seen the girl yet. The other guy is Solomon. Hahah he ah, first day only kana saikang clean the manhattan sign on top with ladder. His hair is like the uncooler version of mind and his face a bit goofy haha but he's a nice guy. I'm calling him rudolph the rednosed reindeer for now(: then I was sitting at a table chopping vouchers then he sat opposite me then he was like "you know that day I came to apply here I seriously thought you were a guy", then I went "hahah I make a hot guy right?" AND THEN HIM. "yaaa." okay I've always thought he was somehow a bit bapok, but hmm maybe there's more to that hahah! Anyway these two other guys applied today, one of them seriously has the douche I'm super cool vibe I hope he doesn't get the job BWAHAHAHAH. Yeap that's all for work today, going going GONE! |