|
posted : Thursday, 8 December 2011
title : Traveller of the Night
I smell alcohol all around, the familiar smell of vodka, like the sweet scent of peach breezer. The smell is seriously hanging around this place like a damn curtain. I've already told myself I'll only drink on two occasions, the first being my 18th birthday, and the second being if I somehow become super depressed. Okay take back the two occasions, maybe occasionally with my cousin but definitely not till I'm drunk. That's only if I'm depressed, then i'll drink my mind haywire. Yeap..and the damn guy beside me better stop hammering his stupid plastic bag against my leg before I hammer him to death. Okay you can probably guess I'm pretty irritable right now, I'm surrounded by freaking kiasu unhot people who freaking keep knocking into me and the stupid man just now is now kissing some woman behind me I'm so tempted to just slam my shoe on his slippered foot. So close. Today was an okay day actually, woke up feeling like crap but work really took my mind of things and actually had a lot of fun today at work too. I had my shift with mingzhi, who taught me how to open station which was so confusing cos I didn't know half the things she was saying, Peiling who was working the other side today but she was pretty nice, taught me how to flame and shared fish with me for lunch cos I was super hungry and she was having break ready. Oh and she's now my 70 yr old ahma(: I whacked her face with the menu then say cos she too short then I can't see hahah old granny. There's a new girl today too she's called ayu (IU HAHAHAH MY GOD!!) yeah she's pretty cool and we get along quite well cos same age plus she's also new so a bit blur also. She thought I was half Chinese cos of the way I talk hahah. Yeap so work really helped me take my mind of things and I was feeling pretty good after that(: Then after that I met hanzhen outside far east to go visit Mae, hanzhen bought her a pink rose from far east, I SWEAR I HAD NO IDEA THERES A FLORIST IN THERE. Anyway turns out mae was at far east too and she jumped us from behind. So hanzhen was there whining and flailing around with the flower cos she wanted to surprise mae ahahah fail! So we walked to her workplace, and wow seriously it felt SO GOOD walking with mae and hanzhen after so long of not hanging out, like long lost friends sia. Yeap so we went to eat there and I made a new friend, who's mae's colleague too! First one was xiantong, cedar cheerleader, now this one is algenia, cedar dancer, she's pretty nice, I kept making fun of her catching fire cos we were talking about their work place burning down like the orchard Christmas tree :P she seems pretty cool la except as usual fangirling is a bit irritating sometimes, and she's the mae kind of person so I guess we could be good friends. She likes the botak chef hahah, damn funny. Then decided to go to ion to shop with hanzhen "like a bunch of bimbos" which failed hahah but hey on the way there I got this mysterious text from this mysterious number (had to 69s in it! O:)and wah seriously can ask hanzhen I went "SABBY!!!" and started hopping around the place like an excited small kid then seriously damn big load taken off my shoulders so happy sia then suddenly after replying..."what if that's her father?..or those pass on messages? O_O.. NAHHH ITS SABBY(: " Yeap so we walked around for an hour or so, sabby seems to be enjoying herself, which is awesome except for the fact that there are "really hot" guys in her tour group -.- and those lucky idiots get to spend one whole week with her HOW UNFAIR IS THAT?!? good to know she has hot people around her cos I don't -.- not being jealous la cos I trust Sabby and I know I'm still the luckiest to have her, but hell, Sabby thinks they're hot, that makes them bloody ass lucky already. And hanzhen's all like "it's okay, sabby still loves you :D" and I'm like dude what's that supposed to mean?! Walao make me seem like some consolation sia, then yup, my mood spiralled down and I got pretty irritable, okay maybe too bad for me there are people around way hotter than me ah, but I'm just telling myself that it doesn't matter because I know sabby loves me and won't intentionally hurt me, and that no one can love her better than I can. They're just eyecandy, I mean of course with the best bf in the world so far away you'll definitely need some sort of distraction to keep yourself feeling okay right? Right?? Yeap they better not try anything though, I know my girlfriend is gorgeous, but hands off bro. Mine. Yeah, work tomorrow till 4 then I'm going out with Mae, looking forward to that(: I'm definitely looking forward to meeting sabby again of course, I hope we can just kope a classroom or something and lie down and talk and catch up on each other for a while and then going on to be a little, hm, frisky(; I'm happy here especially at work with my colleagues, but I can't help wishing sabby was here with me. Stay safe alright? Remember me. I love you. |