|
posted : Wednesday, 7 December 2011
title : Thrill of the Chase
Woke up a lot of times at night, I think 3+ onwards I kept waking up to check my phone again and again, disappointed everytime. Oh then finally at 7+ I woke up (supposed to get up at 8 for work) cos my alarm rang since I set it early in case I can't wake up on time. It was so irritating my god I kept hitting snooze then like every 3 minutes it blasted -.- seriously I woke up feeling like shit already you don't have to keep blaring at me to get up my god. So yeah I'm on my way to work now, to be honest I realise everytime I'm at home I dread, ok fine I'm too lazy to go to work, but the moment I step out of the house then I'm pretty hyped up ready. Like there's this laziness barrier at my doorstep there sia. Anyway, I haven't heard from Sabby in pretty long, she didn't blog or SMS me as she said then I realise her phone probably can't text overseas like mine. I mean without prepaid at least. And I guess probably too busy to use wifi yesterday. I mean, with her family around also she can't anyhow sneak what. Okay I shall comfort myself with that right now. I swear if I see any lovey dovey couple customers later I'll murder them with my pen. Hahah that's quite funny. I just walked by this dude who looks like Esna..maybe it's her bro. Oh I'm meeting hanzhen today for dinner at mae's place today too(: I was damn happy sia when hanzhen said she could go out, summore mae will be there also, made my DAY!(: and tomorrow going out with Mae after work too so that's good to keep me occupied. THANKS GUYS. btw I told hanzhen she wasn't supposed to tell me about sabby telling her to jaga me then she's all like "hurhur tell her it's a bro-bro thing" then I'm like wooo same mindset hahahah! Alright work time now. Miss you sabby, looking forward to seeing you(: |