The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, 17 December 2011
title : Secret Love, My Escape, Take Me Far Far Away


It's funny. It's funny how you still have that magic touch on me. Just a simple brush of my neck, my chin makes it all feel so good, little tingles travelling down my spine. You just have that much control over me. Not that I'm complaining or anything, cos as I said, it feels good, like I want more but hell, control control. Heh. You know when else it feels good? When you call me your boyfriend, or yourself my girlfriend I don't know it just makes you feel so mine, so bloody precious.


Anyway there's a new colleague at work today, pretty decent looking for a Singaporean guy I suppose, he seems to hit it off pretty well with chinawoman though. There were a lot of people at work today, there was me, him, chinawoman. Then there was Melissa, whom I'm getting along with really well, I mean she's pretty retarded and not what I thought she'd be like at first. Then there's masnah, her pregnant sis, who won't be working from next week on cos she's gonna deliver her child soon, just now me, her, Peiling and Melissa were disussing what to do if she gave birth then we eventually decided that we would make her suck it back in, then scotchtape up the opening so baby cannot come out then we carry her to hospital hahah. Hm there was Peiling, who was unusually quiet today cos she's sick and she's moving to some chocolate dunno what shop at 112 katong. I'll probably visit her once la, with my colleagues then after that sayonara. She looks like elizabeth choo seriously, me and Solomon compared their faces in pics, wah damn same can! Even she agreed! And apparently Solomon is in same tuition class as Elizabeth! SMALL WORLD. Yeap there's Solomon, working with him tomorrow too, and today I found out his girlfriend's name.....was Sabrina. Shell-shocked. Then there was kiahui I keep forgetting her name so I'll call her fish for now cos she kept laughing at this fish poster at the back. Then there's valerie, I borrowed her phone to text sabby when my phone died cos THAT ASSHOLE CHINAWOMAN REFUSED TO LET ME CHARGE MY PHONE EVEN THOUGH HERS WAS FULLY CHARGED. BITCH. sigh.


Work was chaotic as usual, did island today which was good until like super alot of tables started taking orders same time. I'm pretty surprised nothing screwed up today considering the dazed state I was in the whole day. Boss whacked me with the menu cos he say I looked damn tired hahah. I mean, it was worth staying up cos I got to talk to sabby, but of course it left me freakin ass tired at work. Didn't help that my mom woke me up this morning by throwing a baby kitten on me either. Platoonmates came over today to visit god I love them man it's been ages since we all met now I can't wait to catch up with them at chalet hell yeah. Awesomest idiots ever they stayed there for like 3 hours plus super long hahah and they paid 10 bucks plus IN COINS damn epic can. Still dare tell me HAPPY COUNTING! so them la please. They had public bs today no wonder they sat there for so long but then again it's them they can sit anywhere for hours and hours hahah. Oh and there was this return card thing which said they could redeem a mudpie and tropical breeze cos they spent like 110 bucks then my supervisor say only can redeem on next visit, then suddenly my platoonmates "OK LOR WE WALK OUT THEN COME BACK IN CONSIDERED NEXT VISIT!" what the hell damn joke sia hahahh. Anyway after they left then who happened to walk by but Amirah! With her mom and sis (who looks exactly like her!) wah just missed by a bit sia.


Anyway today we had good food for dinner cos the chefs cooked for us fries and garlic herb rice and calamari and fish and shrimps all in cajun honey mustard and there was like A HELL LOT cos alot of people went home ready, Peiling was full from m&m's, chefs and Paul didn't wanna eat so left only me Solomon and kang Yong to wolf down the entire platter. So yeap good good dinner. Yup that's all for work today I'll blog again really soon. Different topic. Yeah. Cajun honey mustard.