The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Thursday, 29 December 2011
title : Sabby-Enveloped Dreams

So stoned now, i don't know what the hell i'm pressing, but i'll try my best to post anyway. Truthfully, i'm a little worried about what your mom knows, as you say, she's unpredictable, she'd do anything. But darling, just know whatever happens, i'm here for you. I understand that sometimes it's hard to go through this with a boyfriend who falls asleep when you go bathe at night, and it's not always okay for him to not be awake. You're strong for putting up with me and for being able to say it's okay when I know sometimes it really sucks. Oh God if only I could stay awake past 3.30am, it'll mean alot to me and my girlfriend. I love you.