|
posted : Saturday, 3 December 2011
title : Rainy Day
I'm hungry, I'm really hungry my stomach keeps growling -.- never even realised until just now, and the bus is taking ages to come, I swear I love it when the bus reaches the busstop at the same time as me and then I'll just board on like a boss, internally laughing like hell at the sad people at the busstop who probably waited for super long ready. Something I learnt today, I can't keep my hands to myself. AT ALL. well, right now I'm sitting on the bus interchange rail and when I look up, I see this whole line of rainwater streaming down from the shelter. You should know by now I have a thing with rain. I wanna do everything in the rain, ahem. But yeah this is pretty cool, cos there's an orange streetlamp shining over the shelter so it looks like fluid lava is pouring from the shelter. Truth be told, I feel kinda lonely now, just a little, and well I feel drenched too hahahah. Yeah, I miss sabby, even now, I can never get used to seeing her turn her back and walk away. She's right man, I'm really like some puppy. ~thrill feeling~ yeah awesome right, now even thoughts can turn me on. Met sabby at 4.40 around there today, just nice I walked pass her church then I turned and she was...laughing at me. God knows why. At first I was a little annoyed la cos of the sudden time change after i rushed to get ready, but well, wasn't exactly her fault la and it couldn't be helped, and sucker me I can't get mad at sabby, okay I guess I can la but it'll have to take something that's either super built up over time, or just kinda of BAM. I don't think she wants me to be that angry at her. Anyway yeah after meeting her wah I felt like I haven't seen her for ages but she feels so home, like you know so familiar. Wow lightning hell yeah. We walked around the admiralty dunno what place, centre is it? Yeah and in the end, me with my obsession with dark places, obviously found a nice dark stairwell and so we went there, up up up, to an open deck carpark! Okay so the carpark is my house, yeah cos Deck B is my dad's last name. Yeap then I have one house on the west in all it's splendid glory. To the south is the condominium for the slaves, with many windows for them to look out and enjoy the view. There's a washroom to the north, where people can shower or get changed to go to the underground jacuzzi. As you approach the jacuzzi, you can just hear it growl and brrr, probably sending steamy bubbles cascading from within it's deep waters. To the east is the grand arch, made for viewing the magnificent view from my homely palace. In the middle is an open courtyard, scattered with lakes all around. There are also lots assigned for the shrines which will be built soon. One labelled M/CYCLE is to dictate the path of the moon so we are able to predict eclipses and such, another, also labelled M/CYCLE is to assist the ladies in the palace in the observation of yet another monthly phenomena, just like the moon's phases. During the course of our stay there, we saw a few slaves in their everyday duties. One was moving the sheep and cows to the more comfortable fields, and another was with her man-maid, enjoying their pleasure time on their daily schedule. Yes i keep my maids happy. Anyways the people in the blocks opposite us must've thought we were some crazily random couple with nothing better to do than to walk around the top floor of a carpark holding hands and talking and hugging. Well you know what suckers, YOURE ALL RIGHT. There IS nothing better to do than spending time with the most awesome girl in the world, jealous? At some points I really thought that maybe someone would start stomping us but seriously man that's just creepy and wuliao. We talked about her trip, we talked about retarded things, but I think we hugged more than that. In random spots on the deck but I think most times was in front of the grand arc. I love it when we hug and she has her arms around my neck and I have my arms around her back, it just feels good and natural. It's been damn long since I hugged her and indulged myself in her smell, her shampoo and just her, mixed. So good. But to be honest, how can it be possibly comfortable to wrap your arms around someone's neck, the area like so small than like isn't it mehh? But it feels good la. The people next to me smell like alcohol.. After some time, we went to another dark stairwell, uh liftwell? to sit sit and talk. And also cos it was dark so my chances were probably higher. Another reason I like dark places(: so we sat there awhile, and obviously sit sit turned into snuggling soon after she lay over my lap. No way am I gonna let my legs get all the happy sabby vibes. At some point, the lift started dinging, okay maybe it wasn't at one point, but my god it was so annoying like ding ding DING YOUR HEAD LA and it was on the same floor all the while -.- ding summore. And this was where I learnt I can't keep my hands to myself. Whenever she was leaning on me, hell whenever she was near, I'd either hug her, or caress her throat (I stopped this after a while because i thought it looked like I was gonna strangle her and i was trying not to burst out laughing), or around her ears. Not too much of the reaction I wanted, but I felt it was very rushed anyway, but there were a few times she squirmed, and I felt good about that, not to mention it was kinda hot. But she definitely beat me hands down this time. That girl has one beast of a mouth I swear. I was pretty surprised when she took my thumb into her mouth at first, but after a while, especially on my index fingers, I enjoyed it a lot. My snippets of imagination were turning me on too, I say snippets because the waves of sensations kept running through my body. Watching her suck on it was pleasure enough, the look of mild concentration with her eyes closed, her lips wrapping around my finger and the way her lips moved around them, tightening, relaxing, it was amazing to see her lips at work. Then I registered the feelings, the clenching of her lips around it, her warm and wet tongue sliding up and down the sides, lapping it up, swirling around it, and I could feel the texture of her tongue brushing against my finger. So sexy argh. The underside of her tongue was warm. And what really drove me to homebase was the whole feeling of it all, her taking the end of it in and sucking on it, feeling the pressure on the tip, and she slowly take half in, letting her tongue dance around it, and suddenly it's as if she's hit with such an urge, and her took it all in. I felt me deep in her mouth and it's almost like she wanted more. All the way down to the base, it was so hot feeling her take me all in. By this time I was moaning with almost every thrust, my breathing was short and fast, my heart was racing, i sounded like the guy next to me at the gym who was lifting a heavy weight, like such pressure being released with every moan. She was amazing, sliding in and out, it drove me crazy. I love the little anticipation I feel just before she takes me in, like expecting, waiting, the first contact. But that was just her lips doing the work, what about me? I'd had wanted to kiss her for very long already and I knew I wasn't gonna leave without it. But most of the time when she was leaning against me, it was just too far, confirm cannot reach. It was only when she changed position did I get the chance. I think she knew that I wanted it bad, but I wasn't sure if she was ready. But so welcoming. Especially when she turned to face me, lips parted slightly. In all honesty, I didn't really know what was happening, all I know was that there was a lot more urgency today than the previous time, somewhat rougher too. I remember sucking on her tongue oh that agile little thing, licking it and flicking it with my own, I remember sucking on her upper lip, somehow I always end up on her upper lip, and little parts that I really have no idea what was going on. Call me noon ah, I've seen people kiss a lot but I have no idea which part feels like what. Confused ah someone help me!! Kiss noob hahahhah. I know every time she pulls out then she'll just sit there for a while to breathe i think, either that or I'm that bad at it O_O yeah this is something I don't get too. Anyway, before we left, I know she ordered me to stand up, lemme say something, I like it when she orders me to do stuff like that, to me it sounds hot for some reason, yeah something wrong with me I know right, but I obey her like some puppy sia time to get a grip of myself. HAHAHAHAH sounds wrong. One day, one day when it's appropriate I'm just gonna drag her out and kiss her in the rain, I want that. I think it's damn hot when she runs her fingers through my hair when we kiss, its like all the sensations perking up and it just makes me need her more. Together with her soft moans in her kisses, I don't know it felt so hot, and i just didn't know what was whose anymore. Oh god getting turned on again I shall wait for sabby to update her blog on this. |