|
posted : Thursday, 15 December 2011
title : My Sandcastles Fall Like The Ashes of Cigarettes, And Every Wave Drags Me To Sea
You. Yes you. Yes i do think you're a good person, but not because you're flawless. Maybe I don't know you inside out and exactly how you feel and all that, but that doesn't mean i won't try to understand. Frankly speaking, I've felt that way before, haunted by the mocking voices in my head. But of course i can't say for sure that i know how you feel. But one thing's for sure, i don't want you to go away Sabby, just because you think i don't deserve you, because you think you're pathetic, disgusting, a failure, a disappointment. So what, so what if you're all these Sabby? I'm not here to fall in love with the perfect girl. I'm here to fall in love with the girl, who has flaws but despite all that, has something in her to just make my day. Which is better to you, the perfect perfect guy whom you try to but just cannot appreciate, or the failure, whom despite himself can just make you smile? Flaws aren't there to separate you from the people you love Sabby, flaws are there to filter between the people who see through your flaws to love you, and those who can see these flaws clearly, yet love you and choose to stay anyway. In your mind's eye, you may think you're pathetic, disgusting, a failure and a disappointment, and i believe you have your own reasons for believing so, but to me, Sabby, i don't care if you have the worst character in the world as long as you keep trying to improve,as long as you know what's right and wrong even though you might not necessarily follow it. And as long as you keep trying, you're not a failure because its not over. Sure, you're young and don't know anything, but where do wise old people come from? They were young once too Sabby, and the only reason they became wise is through experience, and experience comes from mistakes. I agree Sabby, that the people who think you're perfect don't know you, but i'm not one of them. I may not know you as well as you know yourself, but no matter how ugly you are on the inside, i'd want you to give yourself a chance to rise, because i believe in you, and i'd want to be right beside you every step of the way. You may fail, you may disappoint, but give yourself a chance to try again because the next time will be better. They're called flaws for a reason. If you're a rotten core inside, they'd call your good points little sweet spots. They're called flaws because even though you're beautiful on the whole, there are little imperfections here and there. Those are flaws. And you know Sabby, i think you deserve me. Because i'm willing to stay by you and try my best for you and in turn you make me so happy, that's a pretty good match to me. The best shouldn't always be with the best, look at puzzle pieces. They only fit nicely where one has something lacking and the other can fill it up. If both are full pieces then i'm pretty sure the puzzle will fall apart. I don't care if there's anyone better Sabby, they're not you. You once told me to never let you go, I promised I would keep to my word, and now I'm gonna prove it. I'm not about to let go of the best thing that's ever happened in my life. Because I'm selfish too. I love you Sabby, let's be young and selfish together and prove everyone wrong in their damn faces, let's make this last. Because I believe in us. Forever and always. |