The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, 30 December 2011
title : Is It Too Much To Ask For?
Where are you now? Talk to me, at least tell me you're alright. Because all this silence and more silence is making me so worried. So many things flashing across my mind, dismissing everything because i'm too afraid it might happen. Its not like you not to reply for so long, please please be alright.


Did your mom confiscate your phone? I know you don't really give a damn anymore, but i see it as one of the only ways i can communicate with you, if your mom ever took it away, i would have to wait till the night every day till you get on msn and i get off work to talk to you, and that would drive the both of us crazy, i know.


Did you get mad at me because of my blogpost in some way? I swear i only said jermaine is pretty because she's my friend, and i don't think there's anything wrong with complimenting my friend with regard to herself previously. I think you're beautiful sabby, and nothing changed, i still think you get more beautiful each time i see you.


Did you --


You replied. 


This is crazy. This is madness. You can't text anymore. Your mom knows now, doesn't she? That we've been going behind her back, that we're still together, that nothing has changed since she found out about us and told you to break contact with me. I can't help but suspect this, i don't know why, but perhaps, as you said, she just got annoyed. Kind of like my mom when she thinks i'm texting too much because i end up texting while i'm out with her and well, she craves attention. I just hope she simmers down...
...and now i think i over reacted. I always over react to this sort of thing. I hate it. You seem to be okay, and i'm just here for the past two hours being worried. GOD i should give it a chill. What's wrong with me. Then now it seems as if i'm some sort of an attention seeker. Bloody hell. Way to go loser, way to go.