The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Thursday, 1 December 2011
title : Impossible


Someone shake me up now and tell me that it's all a dream. Please. I can't believe this is happening. Sabby, oh my god I don't know what to say. I pray you're alright and oh god I'm so dead aren't I? I hate this. I hate this so badly. But I'll stick by your side through everything, in spirit if I can't do so physically.


I'm ripped, I'm torn, I'm pulled to shreds on the inside, I'm so scared, I'm hurting, I'm guilty, I'm missing you. I don't want my parents to be involved, oh god please no. Please god give me a chance, give us a chance. A small fighting chance. Why, why now? As much as I always say things happen for a reason, I really don't understand why now. It hurts so bad, I can barely hold back the tears. This is gonna be so hard, but I don't ever want to let you go.