The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, 31 December 2011
title : I Just Wanna Run
God, just because I lose something doesn't mean you can start blaring out at me and get pissed at my very breathing. Sure, I lost my nametag, I lost MY nametag, and I'm keeping my head on way better than you are, you treat it like the end of the world god damn it what's wrong with you. Yeah I know maybe I'll get scolded or lectured but life goes on man, mistakes happen just RELAX.


Then you go on ranting about everything, yes losing my nametag practically leads to how I'm immoral and hopeless and what shit. Well maybe if you stopped moving my things and shifting my room about like it's your own, I would actually KNOW where my things are. "see lah don't even know where you put your own things, everything come back to who? Me. Cos i'm supposed to know where everything is." CORRECTION, mom. I DO know where I put my things, I just don't know where YOU put them. Just, keep your hands to yourself get it? Just because you think something's nicer in one way doesn't mean I think so. And since it's MINE, I should have a say on it. Bloody hell.


You say there's something wrong with me.


Maybe I wouldn't be so wrong if that ladder hadn't fallen on me. Think about it.