The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Sunday, 11 December 2011
title : Hot BURNNN


Oh god it sucks walking around with my mom while I'm feeling so horny the whole time it's like can feel the blood rushing around when I think of stuff then my mom suddenly asks me stuff then I have to act normal hahahah. Let's hope she doesn't notice. Argh someone talk dirty to me now!!


Hahah anyway I took the lift with the girl downstairs. I've known her since we were both young but she's really grew up to be pretty. Lian kind though, but heck we're just the kind of neighbours who say hi when we meet kinda thing, not friends even. Anyway about her, yes, I need to get this out somewhere cos the more I see her the more I'm pretty sure about it. She and her dad, I think they have something going on. Nothing personal on me, but I don't think his wife knows and I feel quite awkward about it when she's there. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I don't think it's common to see fathers and daughters (she's 14 going on 15 by the way) holding hands, like entwined fingers leh. Plus he'll put his hand around her waist all that, I mean, he doesn't even-- whoa someone with victoria's secret perfume just walked past me- okay anyway he doesn't even do that to his wife!! Yeah just needed to say that somewhere. Okay done.


Sabby's coming back tomorrow hell yeah!! Hanzhen's going off though that idiot's coming back on the 26th -.- Sabby's been damn sweet, I mean come on, people don't just wanna splurge on me. Okay except my stalker, who still wants to get me a guitar the last time I heard from her O_O but yeah well, I don't know, I just thought that the thought of wanting to look for stuff for me was damn aww(: I needs start getting her stuffs man ahahah! I wanted to say something.. Dang I forgot. I needa go work now anyway, I'll update this later.