|
posted : Friday, 9 December 2011
title : Here's to All the Fall-Aparts Tonight
Waiting waiting for work to start now, you know what I realised? I'm gonna have this permanent either scar or blister on the back of my right foot. Because, my shoes are hightops and seriously cut into the skin at the back so every morning when I put them on I'm like slowly slowly slide my foot in ah ah owwwww painpainpain then by the time I reach bedok then I'll be used to the pain ready then after that it'll just numb itself hahah. But the cut's pretty bad I must say, but funny thing is, it's only on my right side and even worse, I actually bit my left shoe before I wore it the first time. You know the saying where you should bite your shoe before you wear it? YEAH MY LEFT SIDE IS PERFECTLY COMFORTABLE O_O 10.15pm now and I'm waiting for the bus home after going out with mae(: work today was pretty slack la I must say except ok, there was this woman, two women who were eating on the other side, and it was kaixiang's side la plus amira was there to jaga the place also, then just nice this family came and since there was no available seat on my side, I took them to the other side to be seated, so when I walked pass them they were glaring at me then "wave hand so long already still no one come to us, over here to waiters ah!" then I'm like okay hang on cos I needed to seat the family first then I came back to them, and I asked if they wanted to take order cos they were holding their menus and got no food on the table but they asked for two iced water so I got for them la, then by the time I got back they got served food already then they got all pissed at me and went something like "and can you please take out menus, cos we want to eat already" then they freaking complained me to my manager saying I never attend to customer. Da shit man seriously, okay listen up self righteous assholes, first off, that side you're on isn't my problem and as much as I can attend to you, I'm pretty sure there are at least two waiters there that you could've called. Maybe if your arm wasn't made of iron lead and your mouth wasn't chained with bricks you could've raised your hand or call for the attention you demand so much of. Secondly, I was ATTENDING TO A CUSTOMER when you rudely interrupted my duty. What makes YOU think that their right to service is any less than yours? Furthermore, I was the only bloody waiter who freaking went up to you, got you drinks and took away your menu AS REQUESTED BY YOU, how bloody thoughtful of you to complain about the only waiter who ATTENDED TO YOU. Screwed the hell out of my mood for 1 hour, okay maybe half, well until they got the hell lost and dragged their angry vibe away with them. After that, work was pretty fun and slack, ate alot of grilled fish today at the back cos after a while the place got damn empty so we just kept koping fish and coke(: good life. Then nearing the end of shift, Peiling and I had to go chop chop the vouchers so just sat there and chopped like 1200 vouchers O_O stupid girl I chop her hand so nicely one can see the words then she go chop on my arm until like shit-.- anyway then mae came! So I went to change then had my colleagues serve us dinner hahahahh damn joke they were all like "yes? Table for two?" with that fake politeness face especially kaixiang and ayu hahah all until damn fake then Paul also hahah. Had sai grilled halibut and sai baked dory and sai mudpie ahahah. So yeap after dinner we bussed to orchard and did christmas shopping! Spent long time at ion deciding what to buy before we moved down to scape, and watched the weekly Kpop danceoff, there was this group of girls, one of them looked like the prettier version of my stalker (which means she's kinda slightly better than average) but at the same time looked like rae ann, who isn't hot, so in the end when she walked nearer i realised WHERE GOT HOT MY GOD SHE LOOK LIKE SMALL KID!!! which reminds me just now at work got this two families which both had babies in strollers and the strollers were facing each other then we were all pedoing around, amira being all awwwww sho cute and Peiling being super chikopeh and me being a dinosaur and kaixiang smiling to himself like a grandfather hahahah. Anyway after the dance, we went down to plaza sing and yeap, we covered a lot today(: Can't disclose anything here, but I'm diggin' xinyi's present (so her hahahah!), hanzhen's is full of crap just like her, eileen's a bit serious to me la but ohwell mae says it's like her but I think we should deco it somehow heheh, shasha's is damn retarded and ass of us but funny la, sabby's isn't done yet (1 more shared part and 1 personal one left), boon's we decided what to get ready but haven't buy, cheryl's is damn joke but we might buy her something else to go with it. Yeap then mae's one and mine lor. Mae I'm supposed to get her a bunch of geek specs from far east so I'll go with that, and she's supposed to get me a shirt from fourskin, plus she owes me 2 cotton on tees cos she owes me money. Probably meeting up again next week tues, initially I arranged my schedule so my fri and sat is free (higher chances of meeting sabby days) then my wed is morning only so afternoon I can do workshop, then now I'm hoping Tuesday I work morning so afternoon I can go out with mae for Christmas stuff. I honestly can't wait until Sunday is over because once the weekend's over, the days pass damn quickly and before I know it, sabby will be back(: anyway, broke it to Mae just now that sabby and I are together, and all she said was aww, but i'll flip if she don't let me be close to you! Haha understandable la we close friends damn long ready sia but I know sabby won't do that, cos as much as she gets pretty jealous sometimes, I know on the inside, she's not a bitch and she knows what she's doing, love her. But looking at mae I guess she's still trying to get used to the idea la, so won't mention about it to her that much. I miss sabby, it's been ages since I last spoke to her and GUESS WHAT, apparently that number with all the 69s? WAS HER FRIEND. I'm so malu now after shamelessly sending all those smses to her my god, but she said she and sabby were both online, so means if only I find a good time to meet sabby online... Wah shit it hurts like hell to stand or walk or do anything that requires me to move my foot cos of the damn blister -.- if sabby were here she'd be so nice and caring and stuff and I don't know, i realised something today when Mae said Peiling was cute, even though she's in fact pretty okay looking, well in this case sabby's definitely prettier la by a lot summore but you can't even compare cos sabby completes me in a way no one else can. Cliche, I know, but sabby isnt just about her gorgeousness, she has the perfect character to match and play the part so it's like her amazingness is in a whole different league already, champions league heh. I think I'm just gonna sleep after this, way to tired to stay up plus it's pretty comfy to sleep right (: so yeap that's about it, I love you Sabby. Take care alright? Stay warm and pretend it's me hugging you, hahah goodnight love, see you soon. |