|
posted : Thursday, 24 November 2011
title : You're So Beautiful, But That's Not What I Love You.
Yeah, its hurting now. I'm starting to see the resemblance but I won't, I swear to myself that I won't stoop down to that level, its enough for me to know and be the better man. I should slap myself awake or something. I'm happy for you. I'm happy that you're having such a great time, but I feel just a little left out. Just a little left out from all your fun. The way I'm saying it it's almost as if I want you to be sad over me not being that all the time, and yeah i admit half of me actually wants that, but that's just selfish of me. I know I'm being an idiot for saying this, but I have to let it out. And I'm working on that little part of me that needs to be fixed. I'm alright. I guess I'm just having a harder time coping with you not being here than you are with me not being there, maybe? I shouldn't assume la, but no surprise there actually, you're in such an awesome place damn it! so yeah, that's all I wanted to say, no apologies, no nothing, just understanding will do, take care. i love you. |