The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Thursday, 24 November 2011
title : We're Both Looking Up at the Same Night Sky and


Whenever I miss you, I look out the window and just know that we're looking out at the same night sky, and wishing upon the same stars, and somehow that makes me feel slightly closer to you(: you'll probably only see this in the morning, but just know that, and that I'm hoping every star will watch after you at night and keep you safe.


You're sick, I have chest pains and we're not together. Why do I get the feeling that if we were then all the pain and sianness would go away? Get better alright, I love you too much to let you be sick like that, so you have to get better now(: if I could, my one wish now is to hold you and you'll be snuggling into me and we'll both fall asleep together. That'd be so awesome wouldn't it?


Haha, I'm going back to sleep now, but just know you're always in my heart, near or far. Goodnight, I love you(: