The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Wednesday, 23 November 2011
title : So Far, So Good
one of my favourite pictures ever.

I have never been so pissed at a drawing for a long long time, it sucks really, one moment it looks acceptably okay, next moment you realise you stared at it for too long and it's disgusting and disproportionate and you just feel like erasing the damn thing off, but then you make minor adjustments here and there and oh look, you screwed it up even more! Damn frustrating sia, heck I'll look at it tomorrow morning when my eyes aren't half closed hahah. Oh plus I won't get to do my 400 buck mural cos the bloody ass principal decided to hire some chinaman instead-.- bloody. I need money for christmas presents damn it. Maybe I should work at mae's place hmm see how it looks like on Monday. Distractions distractions where art thou.


Now to you. I don't think my texts can get through to you even though yours can reach me yaknow. Sigh, I made an 11.11 wish just now by the way(: I've been taking really good care of eeyore, took photos with it and let it watch tv with me and I brought it to the gym too. And right now, it's lying beside me on my pillow watching me blog, oh wait, eeyore wants to say something. "HI SABBY I THINK YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY(: " that was by eeyore but I agree with it anyway:P hope you're coping well with the weather, especially since I'm not there to provide a layer of hotness around you hahahah. At first I wrote "layer of blubber" then I was like who am I kidding!? And changed it to 'hotness':P today passed by really slowly to me, and hell this is only the first day! You never once left my mind today, good job on that. Well I guess at least we could say that every second we're getting closer and closer to meeting each other again(: I caught random whiffs of your smell around today, made me think of our last embrace in the airport just before we left, how I never wanted to let you go, how your smell was exceptionally strong, how I found your bag a nuisance for getting in my way of hugging you closer (cos my hands couldn't go around you), how safe I felt, and how priceless that whole moment seemed. Don't stop thinking of me once you start enjoying the hell out of that trip ok! Cos I'll still miss you like mad over here. Stay safe, stay warm, imagine I'm hugging you at night, oh what I'd do to be there with you, in bed especially. As in, sleeping all snuggled up warm against you, hmm that's nice(: yeap, take care alright, I'll be waiting. -leans in and kisses deeply- I needed that(: Goodnight, I love you.


there's no easy way to say goodbye,
so baby just say goodnight(: