|
posted : Thursday, 24 November 2011
title : Smile, It Turns Beautiful Into Perfect (:
"Secretly I want you to miss me like crazy; And I got a bit worried cos I missed you so bad." That's why I love you. And hell, yes I do miss you like crazy, if I didn't then I wouldn't have felt all left out and jealous would I? It was something I didn't wanna feel, but had no control over. I don't know when you'll get to read this, but just know, as much as I'm gonna try not to show it, I really can't help feeling jealous over how much fun you're having without me and how lucky all your choir people are to have you there with them haha, doesn't mean you shouldn't have fun though, but don't forget me okay? :P Looking forward to another day closer to seeing you again, I can't imagine how I'll react though. It feels like forever already. That's it for tonight, wow I've really been spam blogging today, but heckk. Take care sabby, I love you (: And every night I miss you I can just look up And know the stars are Holding you, holding you, holding you Tonight |