The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, 29 November 2011
title : Realize. Real Eyes. Real Lies.


I need to crash so bad now either i feel sick or I'm super tired out like seriously crash and burn tired. Went out with Mae Hanzhen Xinyi and Eileen from 11.30 till 8pm today hahah quite happy cos damn long never go out whole day(:


Was supposed to meet up at 11.30 today, but somehow I managed to crash until 10am what the hell then was like shitshitshit needa leave house at 10.30! So means no breakfast for me ): but actually it was alright la since we were going to eat anyway. Turns out I wasn't the only one! Hanzhen had to buy lunch for her bro so she was gonna be slightly late, mae woke up at 10 too and xinyi damn pro only woke up at 11.30 hahahah! So left Eileen waiting at the mrt at 11 hahah surprisingly I managed to reach at 11.30 O: then after me mae and eileen met up, we went to ion to SHIT I MISSED MY BUSSTOP WTH SINCE WHEN THE BUS NEVER STOP AT MY BUSSTOP ONE BLOODY HELL?! KANASAI SIA THIS DRIVER HE PMS OR WHAT SIA BLOODY HELL. Anyway we went to ion to eat downstairs the HANZHEN CALLED TO ASK WHERE WE ARE. damn epic shit sia we told her to "turn left, turn left, turn summore, left left left now keep spinning. Okay good, now face rubi, see the escalator on your left, go there and go up, yes we're on the 2nd floor haha, ok up already? Now u-turn and go down cos we don't wanna be on the 2nd floor already so we teleport down hahah yeap, down ready? Ok you see uniclo, yeah we're inside there, find us at the jacket place there, yeap good have fun(: " then after a whileshe called again "I CANT FIND YOU ALL!" "aww really ah? Ok go out from uniclo and back to rubi. You see the escalator going down? Yeap go down we're at the foodcourt :P" hahahah but wah she damn blind sia she staring straight at us from the peacock also cannot see! Hahah anyway after we all finished our food, Xinyi FINALLY came. I swear she looked like some ajuma Korean mother sia seriously can pass for Korean auntie!


After the auntie finally finished her takoyaki balls, then we went to walkwalk around ion cos Mae was looking for a clutch (which in the end we totally forgot about) went to zara, topshop, f21, bershka, the usual shops la cos they were looking at heels, lots heels. At one point we started going damn high like SIAO seriously kept laughing at everything, I think cos we were deciding the costumes our exotic nightclub employees are gonna wear, then everything we saw suddenly became damn sick. Especially the lingerie we went to look at A LOT of lingerie then there were panties that said stuff like "WARM ME UP" or a pic of a cat then we were like "PUSSYYYYY" and got one with rudolph the red nosed reindeer on the front and it's nose was sticking out so we were thinking the nightclub people wear that then people will press on it for a surprise! Hahahah. Saw one bra that looked like sabby's, then stare a bit, then uh okay distract myself ahahahah. We found this mannequin wearing this lumpy flowery puff on her hair and were laughing like mad at it when we suddenly saw IT. yes, the POOF. so we stuck it to our necks and started singing madly "ALWAYS STANDING NEXT TO ME, ALWAYS DANCING NEXT TO ME, TRYNA FEEL MY HUMP HUMP LOOKIN AT MY LUMP LUMP! MY HUMPS MY HUMPS!" then laugh like siao until people think we damn retarded ready. And ALOT of things like that happened but I can't really remember, I know got one shopkeeper keep giving us weird looks hahahah. Oh I know one was to wear this killer stiletto's on people's boobs so if the person gonna get harassed then can just lunge against the attacker hahahh, oh and Xinyi actually went to wear a lacy bra. Over her dress O: Yeap then me Mae Xinyi were partying around to 'exotic' music that we're gonna play at our nightclub(:


I want that leather looking jacket and that 'what' shirt from bershka dang, first paycheck please?


Anyway after that we went to get starbucks and sit upstairs at third floor to try do secret santa picking. Oh and we saw this guy across us who looked like Xinyi in twenty years time! Cos she got bald spot, then he was BALD and same face shape! Hahah anyway yeah secret Santa, first time I got eileen, then I was thinking SHIT WHATTAHELL AM I GONNA GET BUTIMAH?! and Xinyi was like "I think mine would rather get a present from someone else.." then I guessed it was you la, Mae seemed pretty happy with hers so should be either me, cos she know what to get me ready or hanzhen, then eileen was okay with anything. Then we weren't satisfied so second round. I was guessing Xinyi wouldn't crush the paper so hard so I picked one which was pretty uncrumpled. Sure enough, "sabby". But after a while we just decided heck secret Santa let's just get for everyone! So yeap, cos all of us wanted to get for everyone anyway so we stuck with it. Mae and I are gonna share for everyone's present so quite fun heh go out Christmas present hunting. I initially had idea for sabby's already but since now sharing with mae, I guess that lucky girl will get two from me then haha, but cannot give her on the Christmas party day itself cos it's DAMN obvious. And biased. And I know other people will want it. Cos it's obvious. Hahahah. Anyway everyone's gonna have to dress up for the party as geek Christmas characters so heh thank god I have everything at home ready(: planning to crash mae's house alot to do presents and stuff and go earlier on 21st to sleep (cos I won't be sleeping whole night for chalet) and do deco! Exciting sia hahah I hope it won't be fail pleasepleaseplease don't fail me!! I still don't know if I wanna stay over for chalet or party though. I rather stay over for party, but first thing I thought, if sabby not staying over then what's the point. Second, if alot of people can't stay, most likely will end up me mae and cheryl, and maybe xinyi then like a bit awkward leh, and not that fun. I might as well stay for chalet since it's pretty important anyway plus I get to see my batchmates and juniors longer(:


After that we wanted to eat at wild honey again but before that, we took picture with LKY man! He's this guy who makes bags in the shape of LKY and Tony tan all that DAMN PRO i swear we practically chased him up the escalator into the street. But he's a damn nice guy so pretty worth it. Yup so ate at wild honey, and wow mae's colleagues are damn friendly. The younger girls at least. We ate a scone and a blueberry cupcake between the four of us hahah. Next time must bring sabby there to eat seriously, good food plus we know the waitresses so why not! Kinda ex la, but ohwell, once in a while. After I work maybe, hm yeah then got money to spend, haha actually one of the reasons I got a job is so with my paycheck money, I can actually treat sabby more, buy her stuff, and for me also la. Cos if not I keep spending my parents' money like damn broke liddat. So yeap, have to work for it but I guess it's worth it so no problem man. After eating, eileen left so Xinyi mae and I went to far east. Played around with alot of specs and wigs and window shopped alot, Xinyi kept getting hungry my god whenever we walked past Hans she started staring longingly like some hungry child hahahah.


On the way back home on the mrt, for a while mae and I were discussing what to get for people's Christmas presents, and hell I'm seriously damn glad we're sharing it's much easier to think of stuff! Yeah then after that I asked her about the rumours about sabby and I, she said got "alot" but not sure from who, I thought this was partly lying la I mean surely they have thought about it somehow but yeah lah bad to accuse so yeah I just agreed. Basically they just felt left out, cos like sometimes when we all go out then sabby and I will tend to wander around by ourselves for a long long while and they just felt kinda neglected. I know how they feel la actually so I couldn't say anything to that, and cos we're very close so sometimes they felt quite weird to go out if it's just three people. Which once again, I felt was true but only if sabby and I were being super close in front of them, which I dont think would be the case if three people went out, I mean hey we got situational awareness la! Yeah then cos hanzhen said I was hardly texting her anymore, which well okay that made me feel really bad and guilty cos she's my best friend after all, and even if she got a bf I wouldn't wanna feel ditched by her, cos it's bros before hos after all, not that sabby's a ho but well that's how the saying goes, as much as I love sabby I can't ditch hanzhen so yeah felt bad about that. Ro also felt a bit out cos she didn't know that sabby was going Prague at all until that morning, like she felt sabby wasn't telling her as much stuff anymore. Even Jingwen felt it was awkward that me and sabby are so close, so I'm just thinking, if we're planning to keep this secret, we'll have to stick with our friends like before this, treat this as an extra, not overwriting our circle of friends, cos they have no problem with us being close, they just don't want us to drift away from them, and I guess they're right about that. More group outings. Which are fun but sometimes I just want sabby to myself haha(: but well, I guess mixture of both is the best, especially since I would hardly go out with them anymore after school starts. I apologised la, cos I know how it feels and it sucks, on behalf of sabby too, but I really believe things will only get better from here. Some group outings, some couple outings, pretty good idea to me(:


yeap I'm hoping to sleep asap today cos I'm damn tired but I'll still alarm myself awake at 3 to msn sabby. Just a few more days.. But I swear after she's back I'll still end up having this strange sleeping pattern man! -.- getting damn tired cos of it but well it's worth it and only a few more days anyway(: I think I'm coping better now that I'm going out with friends the whole day to keep my mind active, but when it comes to night it's really just sabby that I think about. It's not about what happened during the day, it's more of what interesting things I can tell her when she gets back. I miss seeing her around now, it's like the outings aren't complete without her there being herself to everyone. Quite annoying sometimes when she talks about some guy taking video of her only or something like that though, what the hell la the guy freaking ass lucky get to hear her sing already sia, still wanna take video of her only asking for trouble is it? Call me jealous but WALAOOOOO you get to have sabby sing to you leh, as an audience la but still, I don't! I still think her voice is hot as when I first knew her. Yeap never changed, so you better stop perving her, as much as I'd like her to have a fanbase, perverts are not welcome cos she's MINE. respect ah. Creep. I know she's the prettiest there la but don't have to be so biased right take only one person pervert sia. He better not use that video inappropriately or imma have to book the first flight to Vienna to kick his damn ass. Hey sabby if you're reading this, I still happen to be thinking of you all the time while looking through the stuff in shops yaknow, and haha I guess nothing can really get you out of my mind but I'm learning to be more comfortable with that. I love you, can't wait to talk to you again tomorrow morning(: