|
posted : Wednesday, 30 November 2011
title : It's Either Fate, Or It Just Sucks
Damnit damnit damnit how could I not have asked sabby what time and which terminal she'll be at tomorrow ohman this sucks walao just as I realised I COULD have an excuse to get away from my mom and meet her, THIS has to happen gahhh. I may be lunching at airport tomorrow la so see how maybe if the timing just nice she'll text me once she's down. Actually I'm not really for the idea of going down alone in case her mom gets any idea about us, plus it'll be awkward with all the other parents around, but aiyah awkwardness heck la actually. But her mom like very ultimate disapprove me leh, or so I heard, I mean that day when we saw her mom she seemed pretty alright, but I dunno la I'm just not the type of person you'd want your daughter to be friends with. I look dangerous, harmful, and may cause bad influence, like, like a delinquent. And wah skali if I hug her or something then later her mom exile me from Singapore hahahah ok la exaggerated but I guess it's easier to keep things down if my existence is questionable yaknow. Ok that sounded strange.. But well yeah, it'd be super awesome to see her tomorrow, but like, needa hold back so much, what's the most I can do, say hi? As much as we miss each other I think perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to meet up the next day, SO CAN UNLEASH ahahah nolah but there's definitely more time and hm, privacy. The only thing holding me back is that I feel quite bad not going down to fetch my girlfriend from the airport after she's been gone for so long, it's like as if I don't care about her enough or something. Sigh, decisions decisions. I love you sabby, I'm so sorry if I can't be there tomorrow but please remember and know that I miss you like crazy and love you so darn much even if I'm not there. You're mine, and I'm yours, it kills me not being able to see you but we'll be together soon, so look forward to that yeah? Take care, I love you. |