The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Wednesday, 23 November 2011
title : Another Sleepless Night, Still Staring At The Ceiling


It's 3.32 in the morning now and I can't sleep cos I'm thinking of her too much. What's wrong with me la, I bet she can sleep just fine there (oh right and there's the awesome cuddle up in bed weather there)so why can't I sleep yet?? I'm inclined to believe that it's because my other half is wide awake right now, somewhere far away. I miss her, suddenly I miss her so bad, it's like the more she describes how beautiful the place is right there, the more I wanna be there with her, hell if they had student chaperones or errand-runners I'd have willingly volunteered la please, and I'd sneak into her bed in the middle of the night :P sigh, the time different sucks la, it emphasises like hell how far away we are and that makes me feel just a little more lonely. But it's alright, at least she's gonna have major fun, and it's about time I do the same too, I'm sure I confirm can go have fun one la, it's just that at the back of my mind I still miss her all the same. I told her one day I'm gonna marry her and take her around the whole world to see the places that are as beautiful as she is, but she doesn't know in my heart I'm thinking "psht, none of them even compare to half of how beautiful you are". And it's so true. I should really catch some sleep now, going out with batchmates and seniors tomorrow!(: if you're reading this, which you probably are, don't ever let anything get you down alright? If something bothers you, remember that there's someone out there, thousands of miles away, who thinks you're beautiful, hell of an amazing singer, and worth waiting for. I love you sabby, take care(: