|
posted : Monday, 28 November 2011
title : Foggy Windows, Smokey Lenses, Chasing Raindrops in Crazy Trances
It's still raining cats and dogs and birds and frogs how da heck am I gonna leave home now?? -.- but it's gonna be an awesome journey heheh I love long bus rides in the rain(: just now I was lying on the floor then my black cat came to sniff my leg and me being me started wavig my legs around to shoo him and then my mom trotted over and this happened: Me: AHHH GET THAT DISEASE AWAY FROM ME!!! Mom: Aww he's not diseased it's just ECZEMA :D Me: Eczema IS a disease!!! Mom: But it's not like HIV or anything, see I can still do this! -kisses my cat's body- Me: AHHHH YOURE GONNA GET HERPES!! Mom: noooo -kisses cat again- Me: GET AWAY FROM ME YOU HERPES WOMAN! Awesome convo with my mom? I think so(: hahah wei walao I purposely pick the workplace so far from your house so you won't come kachau me leh! Okay not really but you better not scare my customers away!:P and don't stand there too long or I'll get distracted (; okay I usually don't respond to stuff on your blog, but I just have to say this: you sound damn auntie with you aerobics AHAHAHAH! you know what's the best part? I can actually imagine you doing that! CHAO PRO! hahahah awesome sia you all, kpop also can aerobics one, respect man! And oh see here's the difference between your batch and mine, while you guys are so forever glam and sophisticated looking, my batch is there stumbling around on 3 inch heels and eventually give up after one hour, even better? All of them suddenly take out slippers from their handbags to switch hahah this is called PREPARATION(: while you guys are actually listening to and feeling song emotions like the pro singers y'all are, we're the ones blaring out songs we can't sing to and pretending we're MAJOR ROCK STARS. wannabes heheh. While y'all are happily in Czech, us jealous people are gonna do the next best thing, CRASH THE ZOO. hahahah we damn loser my god. We're like hobo hooligans compared to y'all! Xinyi you better be joking, I chased this bus in the bloody rain which is as freaking heavy as a mother-of-shit elephant's PERIOD. That surprisingly made a lot of sense O: nonono I'm gonna have to hobo around until 6 that's gonna be like 1 hour of hoboing like a...a..A PLASTIC BAG. TIME TO EXERCISE INDEPENDENCE HOOYAH!hahah I feel good today, it's like i'm settling down and I'm happy that you're having a good time though I still miss you alot. Can't wait to talk to you again, love ya always(: |