The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Monday, 14 November 2011
title : Escape From This Afterlife




Dear God, please let sabby's godma get real better real soon alright? And please help sabby stay strong through everything that's happening now, I'm just thinking, a lot of things are happening to her, just one person, and well, it helps to have the strength to pull through right? Yeap, so please, that one wish for tonight. Thank you. Amen.


I'm really seeing too much pain around me seriously, besides the woman who's ridiculously wailing her heart out on tv -.- sabby's break up and what followed, her godma being admitted to hospital, my dad and aunt fighting, my grandma dying (at least I hope so), my uncle slowly losing his senses, my other uncle fighting a lung infection, and my dad having breathing problems too, sometimes. And I'm not being mean by saying I hope my grandma dies la seriously, who would want that, but I think she's been suffering for much too long already. I won't be surprised if she's already dead on the inside, and all these bloody asses who live around her are so ignorant, they treat her like trash and freaking abuse her god damn it. Are you even humans!? She's your freaking mother for god's sake, even if you hate her she's still a human being, you don't treat helpless human beings like this! Damn.


I'm just so freaking scared then I'm slipping back, you know, into that dark place. It's been do hard to keep a sincere smile on my face when I'm alone and I always feel so exhausted, just like last time. I hope this will pass soon. After all I've got almost everything I need to keep happy, my parents and I are better, I'm not stressed over academics, I've got an amazing girl by my side, and I've got some control over my life. Then why the hell does this shadow creep up on me when I'm alone in my mind? It's wasn't really over the last time, was it?