The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, 29 November 2011
title : Disaster Strikes But I'm Alright, Cause My Love's On Its Way

Woke up this morning missing you terribly, and i realise, you'll be back tomorrow(:
Though i may not pick you up at the airport tomorrow, it makes me feel loads better when you're closer to me. When I can talk to you as and when i like it, which is really all the time. For some reason my bed feels damn comfy right now, warm, soft, smelling like you, no wonder i slept so well last night. I keep imagining myself kissing you, or you hugging me, or us being so close, so close together, and it makes my heart race whenever i replay the scene in my mind. I need to melt into you so soon, let everything wash away and drown in your comfort. I may be out all day, with friends and enjoying myself, but at the end of the day when the sun goes down and i'm all alone, i have to face it, i miss you terribly all this while after all.

I think about you first thing when i wake up, and you're the last thing on my mind before i fall asleep.
I love you, i miss you, come back to me.
Sabby, honestly, sometimes "i love you" is just not enough to show you how much i mean it.