The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, 25 November 2011
title : Cause I Could Wait, I Could Wait Forever
Hey Sabby, I guess you would've known by now that I can't sleep properly without you near, or at least without knowing you're near. I said I'll sleep until 3+ didn't I? Well I woke up at 1+, 2+ AND 3+, no need for alarms hahahah. I miss you sabby, so much that most of the things I reblog on tumblr today are something like this:


Cause I want to so badly..who's the despo one now?? :P Sigh, you just texted me to tell you when I'm online if I wake up, I texted you back but you're not here yet ): Sigh.. I hope prac today was good for you, competitions are tomorrow right? All the best alright! Sing your heart out, you'll be great. As always(: Seriously, I think your voice is beautiful, like how sometimes on the MRT you burst into random songs and i say "Damn you're lucky you can sing man", i really mean it. You make me love listening to your random little outbursts, which i still find kinda cute by the way (; hmm, yeah, i miss you. and your voice. and your smell. and all those tiny bits about you that make my day. you're so crazy sometimes, totally not what my idea of you was like at all, it just, surprises me yaknow? and it keeps me happy all the time. you sing well tomorrow sabby, and make me proud. I love you sabby, always will, stand up, stand tall and sing for me, and maybe, just maybe i'll somehow feel that awesome rich sound seep into me somehow. Take care, I'll always be here for you. I love you, goodnight (:

Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold