The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Wednesday, 13 July 2011
title : Too Close For Comfort


Too Close For Comfort -McFly


I never meant the things I said
To make you cry
Can I say I'm sorry
It's hard to forget
And yes I regret all these mistakes
I don't know why you're leaving me
But I know you must have your reasons
There's tears in your eyes, i watch as you cry
But it's getting late

Was I invading in on your secrets
Was I too close for comfort
You're pushing me out
When I'm wanting in
What was I just about to discover

When I got too close for comfort
And driving you home
Guess I'll never know

Remember when we scratched our names into the sand
And told me you loved me and now that I find
That you've changed your mind
I'm lost the words
And everything I feel for you
I wrote down on one piece of paper
The one in your hand
You won't understand
How much it hurts to let you go

All this time you've been telling me lies
Hidden in bags that are under your eyes
And when i asked you i knew i was right
But if you turn your back on me know
That i need you most but you chose
To let me down, down, down
Won't you think about what your about
to do to me and back down