The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, 5 July 2011
title : I'm gonna pretend we're still friends just so you think i'm fine, but between you and me, BACK OFF.



Today was just another day at school typically, PE we did height and weight (sucks..) and intro on tennis. which means soccer tmr (: anyway, immediately after school, went down for Part C Yuhua's interview (couldnt stay from WQ and XY's cos of structured studies). she seemed really really nervous, like from her stance and getting her words mixed up. i might have to add that im scared that she didnt answer the questions/contradicted herself/not satisfactory answers. and the way she answered questions seemed too prepared to be natural, as if she wrote a script before that. hmm.

anyways, went out with boon after that to find a shop at Arab street which might be able to fix her Baby Lomo but nooo she didn't have a warranty so her baby couldn't be saved ): after that we walked all the way to Cat Socrates, stopping by Bugis Junction for Soyato on the way, and sat inside and talked, ALOT. really, it was pretty enjoyable, talking about past experiences and such, and just letting go of what we held back, plus we studied too! we left at about 6 and since we live near each other, we took the same bus and continued talking all the way. 

jerm. okay, don't get me wrong or anything, i don't hate you. i really don't. but why do you have to treat me like this? while you heavily engage others in conversations, you don't do the same for me and just "find me annoying" most of the time. maybe you don't think that i notice, but i do. you know how much it sucks, that you tell me you're busy to go out on a certain day, when in actual fact you're free, and no, after you're free, you just go ahead and make plans with someone else. you say you're busy with this, busy with that, yeah sure, all i see on your planner are "date with ____" and "study date with ____". this isn't called busy man. what, are you embarrassed to go out with me? i'm your friend for god's sake. after coming to school at 6.25am every day just to keep you company in school, looking out for stuff that you might like, putting so much effort in making your birthday wish come true, and listening to you through the nights you can't remember, you act  like i'm barely your acquaintance! that i'm annoying and you don't want to be near me. and then, when i pull myself away from you, you start asking why i don't come down anymore with a little sad face at the end. you wanna know why?? because i don't think you care. i don't think i matter so much to you as a friend that you'd actually acknowledge me. i'm a completely perfect little temporary boyfriend to you, so why do you treat me like i'm not even a friend?  by the way, i feel so cheated. you could've told me about that guy. at least i would've gotten upset and over it. you didn't have to lie when the whole world begs to differ. quoted hanin, its like you're leading me on. like i'm walking on a wire and all you do is sit there and let me hang onto a hope that isn't really there. so i'm staying away from you, not because i hate you, but because i hate myself for being such a fool and believing you actually liked me as a friend, and i wanna let you go.


I don't want you to give it all up
And leave your own life collecting dust
And I don't want you to feel sorry for me
You never gave us a chance to be

And I don't need you to be by my side
To tell me that everything's alright
I just wanted you to tell me the truth
You know I'd do that for you

Cause I did enough to show you that I
Was willing to give and sacrifice
I was the one who was lifting you up
When you thought your life had had enough

But when I get close, you turn away
There's nothing that I can do or say
So now I need you to tell me the truth
You know I'd do that for you

So why are you running away?