The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, 7 June 2011
title : Ups and Downs

whats wrong with you seriously. look. i get the point that i need to study. but its a fucking HOLIDAY for god's sake. dont i get to do something i enjoy for even 3 days?!?! YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. I THOUGHT YOU WERE TRUSTWORTHY. YOU CALLED ME IN THE MIDDLE OF MY COURSE AND ASKED IF I'LL BE ATTENDING ANY OTHER COURSES COS YOURE "WORRIED FOR MY STUDIES". I SAID NO. WITH THAT, YOU FUCKING CONVENIENTLY CALLED UP MY MOM AND TOLD HER NOT TO LET ME GO FOR THE REST OF THE COURSE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. ITS NOT EVEN ENJOYMENT. ITS RESPONSIBILITY. I HATE YOU.